Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Shoppertunity.

I love to shop. I love a good sale. Whenever I find a good deal, my mom tells me I can never turn down a 'Shoppertunity'.  By her definition a shoppertunity is finding a fabulous deal that you just can't turn down. Or actually, it doesn't have to be a great deal, it can just be anytime you justify purchasing something you really, really want! haha

We went on a mother-daughter shopping trip to SouthPark in Charlotte, NC as we do every season. It's always so much fun! I racked up with 2 pairs of shoes, a scarf, white jeans, a chambray shirt, and a silk tank top.  As if that didn't already blow my bank account, I ordered two tops online today, one from Piperlime and one from Lulu's thats featured a few posts below! I cannot wait to get them in the mail! Hopefully I can put some outfits together and share some pics of fabulousity.

On a different note, a momento of venting, if you will: I am sick of my job! There are officially 9 more weeks of school left (including spring break, not that I'm counting or anything...). Don't get me wrong, I love my little nuggets I get to work with, but the job as a whole is getting supremely old. I've taken a few days off here and there, but I am in serious need of vacation.  I'm also currently in the process of finishing all my applications for internships this fall, and as soon as this last one is done, a celebration will be in serious order!  The due date for all of them is actually May 5th, so I'm proud of myself for getting everything done about a month early. I should be hearing back around mid-June, so keep your fingers crossed for me...I'm going to need it!

Posts of outfits to follow! :) Have an excellent Monday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment