Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Things that make me HAPPY!

I've been a little bit in the dumps this week from just sitting at home and not getting out much except for work.  I don't know if this is TMI, but I have had the WORST cramps this week. I mean, seriously debilitating. I have never been in so much pain as I was yesterday morning.  Sometimes I hate being a girl!  Bleh! haha. So to help me remember how blessed I am and to remind me how many things I have to get excited about, here is a list of a few things that are currently making me H-A-P-P-Y right now! 

1. Waking up to a gorgeous spring day! It is going to be 80 degrees today! yahoo love it! 

2. My mom surprised me last night and brought me 2 lovely decorated petite fours that were DELICIOUS! I love little surprises like that. 

3. Looking forward to spending a weekend in Clemson. I'm leaving Friday night right after work.  My boyfriend couldn't come to visit last weekend so I absolutely cannot wait to spend the whole weekend with him in the most wonderful place in the world, CLEMSON! 

4. Being able to cross off items from my 'Spring Wish List'. My shopping trips have been extremely successful lately, and I have been able to buy some great stuff! Pics will be posted soon! 

5. Getting a random text from someone I love that just simply says "I miss you" or "I love you". It makes my heart smile for the rest of the day. 

6. The wonderful people who sell their wares on Etsy.  All the people  I have talked to on that site are the nicest, most helpful people in the world. It makes me cheery to know that there are so many people out there that are so kind and willing to make you happy with the products they share with us!  

What makes YOU happy? 

Have a fabulous Thursday....TOMORROW IS FRIDAY!!!!!!

Layne :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment