Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My Makeup Go-To's!

Here are the foundations of my daily make up routine:
CoverGirl Lash Blast in Water Proof. LOVE this mascara. Lengthens and volumizes! Some mascaras make my lashes fall flat after curling, but this keeps them curled!
I am OBSESSED with Bare Minerals (Make sure you use the BM brushes too, it makes a COMPLETE difference!) I also use Mineral Veil and BM eyeshadows! This foundation does everything it claims: Conceals, goes on light, and doesn't feel heavy!
My mom turned me onto this Clinique Airbrush Concealer. It goes on light and creamy, and luminates wonderfully!


I DIE for YSL Touche Eclat. It is pricey at $40 a pop, but it makes me look so much more awake and rested. I generally use it everyday for some added luminosity, but on the days where I didn't get my preferred 8 hours, it makes me look like I got my beauty rest! I also use it on the crease in my chin and the dark corners of my nose to brighten them up.




I am on the lookout for a good lipstain in a redish hue.  I have one by CoverGirl, but I'm not loving it.  I have also been noticing a lot of new cream blushes out there recently, but I'm not really sure how easy the application is. Any recommendations out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment