Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

My Five (ok 6) Must-Haves for Spring!

California Coral by Essie

I love this bright cheerful coral color for spring! Essie is a great brand and is pretty much idiot proof, even for people like me, who really don't have a steady hand! ;)
Airport Ambiance Ivory Top from Lulu's.

I would totally pair this top with some cut-off denim shorts (jorts, if you will...) or some dark skinny jeans. Looks so comfy!

Straw Fedora from NY and Company  



I haven't tried on the fedora trend yet, so I don't know if I will end up looking like a tool. Here's to hoping...


Avenelle Cutout Wedges from JCrew

I was sold as soon as I saw the phrase, "leg lengthening" in the description on jcrew.com. Can't go wrong with a wedge heel and a nude color!

 
Skinny Boot Jeans from Gap

My local Gap store only carried these in the 'Curvy' style. In my normal size 4, they were HUGE in the waist. I plan to try these on when I go shopping Charlotte, NC next week.

Pleated Sleeveless Swing Dress by ASOS

Word on the street is that BLUE is the new BLACK. I don't know how long that's gonna stay true along with the new color block trend, but I would love to wear this dress with a cool statement belt!


What's on YOUR wish list for spring?
Happy shopping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment